Refreshing rain, tropical birdsong and dreamy melodies.
Music has many wonderful benefits for stress management and overall health. It can help you calm your physiology without making a conscious effort, and that can alleviate stress from your mind. Music can also lift your mood, slow your breathing, and create other stress-reducing changes.
As a tool to improve sleep, soothing, relaxing music can:
- Slow down your breathing.
- Lower your heart rate.
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Quiet the nervous system.
- Ease muscle tension.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Trigger the release of sleep-friendly hormones, including serotonin and oxytocin.
- Reduce sleep-stifling hormones like cortisol.
One hour of beautiful, soothing relaxation music for meditation, therapies and listening pleasure.
Also, this music can be used for personal and business use in commercial premises, and by healers and therapists – without the need of a PPL PRS licence.
Tropical Rain – Replenish and renew.