If we think we’ll fail our exam, we’ll never be promoted, or our relationship will not work out, then this is most likely what will happen.
Remember that our thoughts reflect who we are. We become what we are because of the way we think. Everything rests on how we think, act, and believe. A positive attitude is essential for the mind, body and spirit. A positive attitude breeds confidence without egotism.
Learning to control the subconscious mind is necessary for you to know how to reprogram it. It is only then that you will be able to achieve true personal development and reach the empowerment that only your mind can give you.
What can you learn from this book?
- How to realise your unlimited potentials.
- How to achieve your goals without struggling.
- How to appreciate the beauty of the world.
- What your true purpose in life is.
- How to attract more love.
- How to find success within your reach.
- How to be in control of your actions.
- How to be an encouragement and inspiration to others.
- How to become more productive in your endeavors.
- Vital tips to have a positive attitude.
- Tips on how to feel contented in life.
- How to be open to new ideas.
- Why it is important to accept your flaws.
- How to spot the line that separates right from wrong.
- How to make the universe conspire with your every wish and dream!
- How to get what you want with a single thought.
- Why people commit self-sabotage.
- How you may be set up for failure and how to change that.
- Why it is so vital that you monitor your thoughts as you progress through the day.
- How the mind could be compared to a garden.
- The best way to overcome previous negative programming.
- How to alter your old limiting beliefs.
- How to control your subconscious mind.
- How to reprogram yourself.
- How to replace old beliefs with new beliefs.
- Amazing tools for subconscious programming.
- How to use visualization in programming your mind.
- The importance of having a sense of gratitude.
- How your thoughts can improve or ruin your life, and what you can do about it.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.