Speaking in front of people can be dreadful indeed. You might not know what to say or how to say it. You might not have a clue on how the audience will respond (or react). You might be doubtful whether they will like your speech or not.
No wonder more people fear public speaking than anything else! No great speaker has attained his or her status without the proper guidance and practice. For you to deliver dazzling speeches, you have to enrich your knowledge and widen your understanding. You have to hone your skills and develop your abilities.
Just imagine yourself on stage delivering the most amazing speech your listeners have ever heard. They’re smiling, nodding and listening to your every word. After your speech, you get a standing ovation and an ecstatic round of applause. You have touched their heart to the very core.
What can you learn from this book?
- The basics of communication: what it is and why it is important.
- Speech ideas that motivate and move your audience.
- The criteria of a great motivational speech.
- How to think outside the box to be an outstanding speaker.
- Great tips and tricks to dazzle your audience.
- Fantastic techniques to give your speech that extra charisma and impact.
- The advantages of active and spoken communication.
- The disadvantages of spoken communication.
- Great methods to construct classy speeches.
- The 2 most important questions you have to answer before making any kind of speech.
- The 3 relevant parts of a speech that you should focus on.
- Powerful public speaking skills that you absolutely must possess.
- The qualities of a super speaker.
- How to manage your voice so you’ll be able to customise your speech to the audience.
- The do’s and don’ts of delivering public speeches.
- How to create effective tailor-made speeches.
- How to deliver a father of the bride’s speech.
- How to make a father of the groom’s speech.
- Your guide to creating a best man’s speech.
- How to roast the groom in your speech to induce humour from the audience.
- Great sample of a maid of honor’s speech.
- The qualities of a wedding anniversary speech.
- How to properly introduce a toast to the occasion in your speech.
- How to make an unforgettable graduation speech.
- The proper way of creating an eulogy.
- How to write and deliver a birthday speech.
- The essential points to consider when making a speech for any given situation.
- The things you should never include when writing speeches.
- How to end speeches with an impact.
- General tips on writing, memorisng and delivering speeches.
- Body language and its role when delivering speeches.
- How to effectively control your body language so that you can deliver your speech with only the correct impressions.
- How to use body language to your advantage.
- The do’s and don’ts of using body language for speeches.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.