Know the exact ways that any responsible parent would do in every given situation. Mould your children in a very precise but loving way towards the path they should take – the one that is right and good. Then you can say that you have successfully played your part as a parent!
All children need encouragement and praise as they grow up. It makes them strive to do things better the next time around. It also shows them that what they do is being appreciated and admired by the very people who matter most to them – the parents!
Discipline must be carried out. It is a trait so important that it should be the cornerstone of parenthood. In fact, the hardest part of being a parent is that you must carry out discipline as you relay love and affection. Indeed, being a parent requires some skills!
What can you learn from this book?
- What the children of the 21st century are like in general.
- How to increase your chances of raising highly successful kids.
- What encouragement, praises, and positive reinforcement do to children.
- The things a parent should avoid so as not to spoil their kids.
- How children can be subjected to unnecessary pressure by demanding parents.
- The negative effects of unreasonable demands by parents to their children.
- How to know if you are a demanding parent.
- How to teach the value of obedience, sincerity, order, and justice to kids.
- The best way to talk to your children.
- How to build your children’s self-esteem.
- How to form values in your kids and instill good behaviour in them.
- Why the time for play and recreation is important for children’s growing years.
- How simple acts of affection create positive responses from children.
- The magic of touch and hugging.
- Why parenting is such a challenge.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.